It's all in the details. If your instrument is not available in our archive of over 1,000 models, we will send you the appropriate materials (sheet) for making your template.
A total of five dimensions are required in order for us to provide a quote for the production of a piano cover.
- Measure the total height at the back of the piano (measure A)
- Measure the total depth of the piano (measure B) from the back to the edge of the keyboard.
- Measure the height in the front (dimension C) from the floor to above the keyboard.
- Measure the depth at the top (dimension D)
- Measure the total length (dimension E)
- When measuring A and C, subtract off a few centimeters so that the cover doesn't hit the floor. It's up to your discretion.
ATTENTION: The seam is added by Pianodecken Dimbath.